Mammoth Product range
Mammoth™ polyester insulation is the feel-good brand that everyone can warm to. Mammoth has thermal and acoustic solutions for new and existing homes and commercial buildings.
Mammoth is the modern, safe insulation option designed for New Zealand homes and commercial buildings.
Mammoth has a range of thermal and acoustic polyester insulation products that have excellent functional performances and are backed by a 50 year manufacturers warranty and certifications to verify their performance, safety and sustainability.
Mammoth polyester thermal and acoustic insulation products are made including fibres from recycled plastic bottles so you can feel good about doing your bit to protect the environment while making your place more comfortable and more energy efficient.
To give you even more confidence, all Mammoth polyester insulation products have now achieved the highest cerification status under the Living Building Challenge's Declare programme verifying that they are free of Red List ingredients like formaldehyde, pesticides and other toxins.
New and existing homes, schools, offices and public buildings are using New Zealand made Mammoth polyester insulation to improve the warmth, comfort and acoustics of their properties - Mammoth Modern Insulation is a sustainable choice.
Mammoth Thermal Insulation
To improve the thermal comfort and energy efficiency of homes and buildings the Mammoth thermal insulation range includes options for:
- ceiling insulation
- wall insulation
- underfloor insulation
- thermal break insulation
- carpark panel insulation
Mammoth NOVAhush Acoustic Insulation
To manage noise reverberation and sound transfer within homes and commercial buildings Mammoth has a range of NOVAhush products available:
- NOVAhushcoustic blanket and sections
- NOVAhush bafflestack insulation
- NOVAhush panel absorber insulation
- NOVAhush acoustic wall covering
Click here to view Mammoth's thermal and acoustic insulation product range
Make the modern choice for your home and enjoy a healthier, warmer more energy efficient home.
A Sustainable Choice
- All Mammoth™ products are Red List Free - International Living Future Institute.
- Manufactured within a carboNZero certified organisation.
- Mammoth™ products contain recycled polyester fibres. The recycled fibre used by Mammoth™ comes from recycled plastic bottles.
- Recycling plastic protects the environment by keeping the carbon content locked up in the polyester fibre and reducing landfill waste.
- Mammoth™ products are made in a near zero waste production process and all products are fully recyclable.
Safe & easy to install
- Mammoth won't irritate your skin - it's made from the same material used in many pillows and duvets
- No protective clothing or masks are needed
- All Mammoth insulation is non-toxic and have no glues, formeldehyde or pesticides added. Red List Free.
- Mammoth is available in blankets or sections to suit the application
Made to last
- Mammoth is guaranteed to perform as well as when installed for at least 50 years (so long it is installed correctly and remains adequately protected)
- The fibres in Mammoth™ insulation are heat-bonded together. With no glues or insecticides to breakdown over time, Mammoth™ is a long-lasting insulation option
The feel good factor
- Mammoth is manufactured in New Zealand in our factories in East Tamaki, Auckland and Milton, Otago
- Mammoth polyester insulation is made using fibres made from recycled plastic bottles - so we take waste and use it to create insulation
- Our products are also 100% recyclable
DIY or our Installer Network
- Mammoth insulation is the ultimate DIY insulation - it's non-itch, non-toxic, easy to handle at cut to size and helps you create a perfect insulation fit. For DIY you'll find Mammoth products at leading DIY & Building merchants like Mitre 10, Placemakers, ITM and BuildLink.
- If you prefer having a professional install the insulation for you, Mammoth™ has a nationwide network of qualified installers that are ready to help. Simply call 0800 MAMMOTH or request a free home assessment .