Mammoth Carpark Panel
Mammoth Carpark Panels improve the thermal performance of occupied spaces above carpark ceilings in residential and commercial buildings.
Mammoth™ Carpark Panels are designed to be fitted to carpark ceilings and provide both thermal and acoustic insulation for occupied spaces above the carparks in residential and commercial buildings.
The panels are made from 100% lofted, thermally bonded polyester fibres and contour around uneven textures which are common place in concrete form work.
Mammoth™ Carpark panel insulation can achieve a seamless fit that supports higher thermal performance across the system by preventing air movement between the insulation panel and the substrate.
Mammoth™ Carpark Panel complies with provisions of the New Zealand Building Code (NZBC): AS/NZS 4859.1 for thermal performance and ISO 9705 for the material Group Number.
Mammoth™ Carpark Panel airlay insulation is made using a unique manufacturing process whereby the fibres are completely randomized rather than layered. This provides for differing structural properties and greater flexibility which helps achieve high thermal performance when the product is affixed to concrete.
Product Features and Benefits
- Mammoth airlay producs seamless installation supports higher thermal performance across the system - providing higher construction R-values
- No precautions are required for handling Mammoth™ Carpark panels. It will not cause irritation when touched and it gives off no fumes or odours
- Mammoth products are chemical free, with no formaldehyde or insecticides
- Mammoth products are sate and easy to work with
- Mammoth Carpark Panels assist in absorbing noise to create a quieter environment
- Mammoth Carpark Panels can be used in commercial and residential construction
- Mammoth products are made in New Zealand
- Mammoth™ polyester products are backed by a 50 year manufacturer's warranty
A Sustainable Choice
- All Mammoth products are Red List Free - Living Future Building Institute.
- Manufactured within a carboNZero certified organisation.
- Mammoth products contain recycled polyester fibres. The recycled fibre used by Mammoth™ comes from recycled plastic bottles.
- Recycling plastic protects the environment by keeping the carbon content locked up in the polyester fibre and reducing landfill waste.
- Mammoth products are made in a near zero waste production process and all products are fully recyclable.