Mammoth Wall Insulation
Mammoth Wall Blanket and Sections
Mammoth™ have two wall insulation formats to help create a warmer, drier home – sections and blanket.
Sections are semi-rigid polyester insulation that is friction fitted between studs. Mammoth airlay wall sections are self-supporting and contribute to a superior installation without gaps, creases, folds or compression. Proven to maximise thermal performance and outperform (on tested wall sections) - Click here to view full report
Blanket rolls are lofted polyester insulation that is stapled to the top dwang to fit snugly between wall studs. Mammoth Wall Blanket insulation is available in R2.2 and R2.6.
Designed to work in conjunction with the building systems of existing and new homes, Mammoth Wall insulation provides effective, durable and reliable insulation that you can be assured works for at least 50 years*
Mammoth Wall Sections are available in R2.0 and R2.5 as well as specialised masonry wall sections. Masonry wall insulation is a high density insulation for masonry lined homes within a frame or strapping system to increase thermal performance.
For full technical details download the datasheet at the bottom of this page.
A Sustainable Choice
- All Mammoth™ products are Red List Free - International Living Future Institute.
- Manufactured within a carboNZero certified organisation.
- Mammoth™ products contain recycled polyester fibres. The recycled fibre used by Mammoth™ comes from recycled plastic bottles.
- Recycling plastic protects the environment by keeping the carbon content locked up in the polyester fibre and reducing landfill waste.
- Mammoth™ products are made in a near zero waste production process and all products are fully recyclable.
* Assumes insulation is correctly installed and adequately protected.
Safe & easy to install
- Mammoth won't irritate your skin - it's made from the same material used in many pillows and duvets
- No protective clothing or masks are needed
Made to last
- Mammoth is guaranteed to perform as well as when installed for at least 50 years (so long it is installed correctly and remains adequately protected)
The feel good factor
- Mammoth is manufactured in New Zealand using fibres made from recycled plastic bottles - so we take waste and use it to create insulation - and it itself 100% recyclable