Mammoth Insulation for Specifiers
Specifying Mammoth Polyester Insulation products for your customers is easy and assured.
Here are 10 reasons why insulation specifiers can specify Mammoth Polyester Insulation with confidence.
- A Safer product. Mammoth Polyester insulation is non-itch, non-toxic and contains no formaldehyde, glues, resins or pesticides. We have Declare labeling that shows our products are Red List Free.
- A better fit. Mammoth Insulation is designed to assist high-quality installation devoid of folds, creases and gaps so that the product’s thermal performance is not compromised.
- 50 Year Warranty. Mammoth insulation will not slump or degrade. With no added chemicals to break down over time, Mammoth gives assured long-lasting performance.
- BRANZ Appraised. All Mammoth thermal blankets, wall and Multi sections are BRANZ Appraised.
- Environmental Choice. Mammoth Multi and several other Mammoth products carry Environmental Choice’s certification. More details at www.environmentalchoice.org.nz
- Recycled content. Mammoth products are 100% polyester with the majority of fibres being from recycled plastic bottles.
- Experienced Manufacturer. Mammoth insulation is manufactured in New Zealand by InsulPro Manufacturing Ltd at its plants in Auckland and Milton. The founders of InsulPro were the pioneers of polyester insulation in New Zealand and continue to work with the organisation which benefits from their wealth of knowledge and experience.
- Smartspec, MasterSpec & Product Spec. Specification of Mammoth products is easy with full product details readily available on the latest SmartSpec specification tool as well as on MasterSpec and ProductSpec.
- Nationwide support. Mammoth has a national sales team as well as a national installer network. If you specify Mammoth products, let us know on 0800MAMMOTH and we’ll contact or visit the project’s builder to familiarise them with the product’s benefits and installation.
- Recommended by Architects. Join the network of architects and designers who have been won-over by the superior benefits of Mammoth polyester insulation.
Feedback from Architects & Specifiers
“Thanks so much for coming out yesterday – it was great to learn more about your product. I have not encountered the level of service you offer from any other insulation supplier, and I believe that good service still goes a long way in the market place. I pitched your product to a current client this morning for their proposed beach house at Coromandel, and you will be pleased to know that they unreservedly agreed to it. So I will be specifying it on the drawings and advising you of the builder as soon as one is confirmed.”
Kathy Torkington, Personality Plans
“Done and dusted in 5 hours! Good to use, no dust in the eyes. Way easier and less itchy than a glass batt.”
Daniel King, Architects 44 (re: Mammoth Multi under floor)
“My son (11) and I spent a few hours under the house on Saturday, and he had another go yesterday afternoon. In short I think I would have to say it was child’s play. Very simple, quick and no mess, compared to the mess of Expol I have under the house from the sections I have done before. Got half the house done in a few hours, compared to the day of swearing and cursing with the ¼ of the house I did with Expol.”
James Blackburne, Architects 44 (re: Mammoth Multi under floor)
“The installation of the product was very straightforward. Having worked with mostly fibre glass bats and blanket intermittently for over the last thirty years - I can say this was easily the most user friendly insulation product and the easiest & quickest to install. Working at a slow and steady pace, I had the 4 bales of Multi in place under the floor within 3 hours, including time for a coffee break as well as set up and clean up! (some assistance from my 12 year old who enjoyed the experience of crawling around under the floor more than I did!). The product is excellent - sized accurately for good friction fit, no irritation or dust and a consistently neat and tidy installation. I have great confidence in recommending the product to our clients and specifying it on our projects.”
Peter Beaumont, Director, Bell Kelly Beaumont Team Architects Ltd